CAREER AT Fildravo
Experience Required: 5 years
- Administer contract and subcontracts, pricing of proposal, contract interpretation, assurance of contract compliance, assistance to the Contracts Manager and other Senior Management staff as required.
- Coordinates and administer the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for Professional Services and other assigned areas.
- Evaluates proposals, determining responsiveness and responsibility of offers and tabulates bids, performing post-qualifying reviews of sub-contractors and consultants.
- Prepares notice of awards (NOA), work authorization or Notice to Proceed (NTP) on projects.
- Reviews contracts and agreements for compliance with the Project requirements.
- Reviews and recommends a course of action to department management for contracts.
- Negotiates terms, conditions of contracts, agreements and prepares contract related correspondence.
- Manages routing and execution process of contracts and agreements, ensuring contracts are logged into a central database and copies routed to appropriate areas.
- Maintains contract and agreement records.
- Monitors contractors and consultants performance and compliance with contract terms.
- Other assignments such as update and review of QMS and Deputy Internal Quality Auditor.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contracts management
- Strong knowledge of commercial practices, legal aspects, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills